Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hmm Blogging.

So we're blogging. Isn't this fun? I just mentioned to Mat, my wonderful roommate, that I have decided to start a blog. He responded thusly: "Great, what are you going to blog about?"

Well shit.
I didn't know you needed to have something to blog about.

The sad truth is that I don't really have a great deal to say, nor a very eloquent way to say it. My grammar is not what it once was, or at least had hopes of becoming, and my critical thinking skills are becoming noticeably lazy as my brain becomes increasingly fat from lack of external stimuli.

Anyways, having currently relocated to New York City, I find myself a bobbing cork in a sea of what the hell is going on.

I hope to feel a little more structured, connected, productive, and otherwise propelled (my mother seems to think I have a too strong desire for constant propulsion) via this blog.
It is possible that said blog will end up with the ghosts of journals past...a sad wreckage of abandoned, discarded notebooks of which only the first three (maybe even five) pages were ever exposed to ink or lead.
There was one notebook that I almost got half the way through...but I'm pretty sure it was because of the shiny pages, leather binding, and that cool little magnetized clasping thingy that snapped when I shut it.

I digress.
Until next time.


1 comment:

  1. You are off to an excellent start. You completely best me, darling, as I rarely manage to use complete sentences...

    ReplyDelete